Your privacy is important to us. It is Saudisoft's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our web application, TQS.
What kind of data we collect from you?
We ask for personal information so you are able to log in and use our services. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service.Generally, we collect the following data from you:the language files/materials
- full name
- e-mail address
- phone number
- company name
- how did you hear about us
- the language files/materials you upload for running quality checks and and getting your results.
Our web application may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Why do we ask for your data?We need your data for the following purposes:
- Checking your eligibility for our product licenses, or certain services.
- Contacting you whenever there is any change to services or service terms.
- Advertising purposes: sending updates, news, promotions and webinars through mass e-mailing or social media targeting.
- Sending you surveys about our products/services for feedback/reviews for quality assurance as well as improving user experience.
- Get you the required results from your language files/materials.
Where do we process your data?For the purposes of mass e-mailing, surveys, and analysis, we use external data processing agents such as:
- Mailchimp: for mass e-mailing service. This provider is based in the United States. Check Mailchimp's privacy information.
- Google Adwords: We use Google Adwords to target advertisements to specific search terms and cookies. We do not send personal data to Google. Google may collect and store data.
- Social media platforms i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter. You can check their privacy policies separately.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data of TQS' users acquired by us for different purposes mentioned will be kept by us until the user notifies us that he/she wants to terminate their data or no longer wishes to use our services.
Users rights and obligations:
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
- Users are responsible for verifying that our services suit their needs.
- Users shall provide all information and materials necessary to enable TQS to provide the valid services .
- Users confirm they legally possess such information and grant TQS a license to use them for the purposes of providing the services and enhancing the user experience.
Do we host a TQS server for you?
We host a TQS cloud server for users to be able to upload as much files or materials to process our services.
Cookies, known as browser cookies, web cookies, or internet cookies, are small pieces of data, letter or numbers, sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website.
Mostly, cookies do not carry personal data, but a website can use them to identify a returning visitor, often without being able to identify the person behind the web browser.
What happens when you visit TQS to access our services or documents?
When you visit TQS, you need to enter your log in details before you can access certain information.When you log in, we only need your:
Do you need support?
If you need help or any kind of support for using TQS, you can email us: email@example.com